The 17 Bull-it Easy fit jean is for riders who need the jean a little higher on the waist and/or a little more room in the hip and thigh. It’s a very subtle addition to provide more room without making the jean look big and baggy.
The SP120 SR6 range is a high performance protective motorcycle jean, tested to the incoming en17092 standard. The SP120 SR6 range has achieved the highest AAA rating (120KPH or 75MPH) for abrasion resistance. The SP120 SR6 Atlantic is an easy relaxed fit thru the hips and thighs with a straight lower leg in mid blue denim. Bull-it has optimized the ride height of the waist to ensure maximum fashion through the straight leg style and relaxed fit whilst still covering the lower back when riding. A wick away mesh liner is included, as well as their new adjustable knee armor pockets that fits both CE Level 1 Bull-it Gravity protectors and the new CE level 2 Phantom protectors for hip and knee. The new armor pocket design has added comfort on the skin as the pocket folds onto itself hiding the velcro and allows for perfect adjustment. The proprietary Covec SR6 liner is ideal for hot and cold climates, keeping you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. As with all Bull-it products, these jeans have a shower-resistant finish.
- Covec SP120 SR6 liner (AAA achieved for abrasion)
- 12.5oz denim
- Straight cut
- 3 leg length options, Short 30 inches, Regular 32 inches, Long 34 inches
- Waist sizes from 30 inches to 54 inches
- Mid height waist line, suitable for all riding styles
- Straight cut with lower leg inside or outside of boot option
- New fold and tuck adjustable height knee armor pockets
- Thigh armor pockets included
- Wick away mesh for comfort, working with the Covec rib this creates increased airflow keeping you cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather
- Water repellent finish all over
- Traditional 5 Pocket denim design
- Flat Bull-it branded rivets for the front pockets and YKK zips
**PLEASE REFER TO THIS SIZE CHART BELOW FOR THESE EASY FIT JEANS: